Christoph Breitfuß and Christoph Klein from Virtual Vehicle Safety Department joined the CAE Grand Challenge in Hanau/Germany, to present project results of the Horizon 2020 Project Liberty and to moderate the occupant safety session. It was a great event with fruitful discussions and interesting presentations covering various aspects of crash simulation.
- The third issue of the LIBERTY newsletter is out now!
- LIBERTY consortium meeting, November 2023, Erlangen, Germany
- COLLABAT Webinar | “The Priceless Value of LCA in the Circular Economy and its Influence in the Battery Industry
- 1st Collabat Webinar: New developments on Battery Management Systems (BMS) for next generation EV Batteries1st Collabat Webinar – SAVE THE DATE!
- LIBERTY Open Access Repository on Zenodo
LIBERTY has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 963522″.