The LIBERTY consortium met in Brussels, Belgium. 25 representatives from many European countries from industry and research attended personally and many others joined online – a real pleasure to work together on the LIBERTY innovations. The focus of this meeting was on the technical work in the workpackages. First results and outcomes have been shown and we are looking forward to presenting them at the upcoming review meeting. We kindly want to thank our hosts from BRING and CLEPA for inviting us to Brussels and hosting the consortium meeting. The stay was completed by a very interesting introduction to BEPA and the Batt4EU Partnership, fruitful discussions and a nice dinner in the evening. Thank you very much! We are definitely looking forward to continuing the good collaboration within this fantastic project.
- The third issue of the LIBERTY newsletter is out now!
- LIBERTY consortium meeting, November 2023, Erlangen, Germany
- COLLABAT Webinar | “The Priceless Value of LCA in the Circular Economy and its Influence in the Battery Industry
- 1st Collabat Webinar: New developments on Battery Management Systems (BMS) for next generation EV Batteries1st Collabat Webinar – SAVE THE DATE!
- LIBERTY Open Access Repository on Zenodo
LIBERTY has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 963522″.